Vietnam House – Delicious recipes
– 1 cup oil
– 4 pressed tofu cakes, halved and removed of excess moisture
– 2 stalks lemongrass, inner part, minced
– 1 red chili, seeded and minced
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 tsp five spice powder
– 1/2 tsp each salt and white pepper
– Heat oil in a wok over medium heat until hot then pan-fry tofu for 2 minutes on each side.
– Remove and drain tofu on paper towels. Arrange on a serving platter.
– Drain off all but 1 tablespoon of wok’s oil and reheat over medium heat.
– Stir-fry lemongrass, chili, and garlic for 1-2 minutes.
– Season with remaining ingredients and spread mixture on top of tofu.
– Serve hot.